Nominate a Family Physician
The Kansas Academy of Family Physicians (KAFP) is seeking nominations for the 2014 Kansas Family Physician of the Year Award. The deadline for receipt of nominations is December 31, 2013.
To nominate a family physician for the prestigious award "Kansas Family Physician of the Year, please send a letter of nomination to the Kansas Academy of Family Physicians (KAFP) describing the candidate’s most outstanding characteristics, and how the candidate meets the criteria:
1) Provides his/her patients with compassionate, comprehensive and caring family medicine on a continuing basis.
2) Is directly and effectively involved in community affairs and activities that enhance the quality of his/her community.
3) Is a credible role model professionally and personally to his/her community, to other health professionals, and to residents and medical students.
4) Effectively represents the specialty of family medicine.
All nomination information must be received by December 31, 2013. You may submit your nomination electronically CLICK HERE or send your letter to:
· Kansas Academy of Family Physicians, 7570 W. 21st St., N., #1046C, Wichita, KS 67205
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· FAX: 316-721-9044